I have been working tirelessly for weeks on what I consider to be my masterpiece. I’ve published a book called Advanced MVVM. It is a 52 page deep dive into some complex problems and solutions in an MVVM application I wrote, called BubbleBurst.
The full source code is available on CodePlex: http://bubbleburst.codeplex.com/
The e-book’s Table of Contents is shown below:
- The Demo Application
- The Source Code
- Learn More about WPF
- Learn More about MVVM
- What Should a View Do?
- Core ViewModel Classes
- Creating Bubbles with BubbleFactory
- Finding Bubble Groups
- A ViewModel is a Model of a View
- What is an Animated Transition?
- Designing for Animated Transitions
- Animated Transitions in BubbleBurst
- Creating Animated Transitions in the ViewModel
- Displaying Animated Transitions in the View
- Responding to User Input
- Creating Undo Tasks
- Managing Bubble Locations
- Benefits of a Task-based Architecture
- Opening the GameOver Dialog
- Closing the GameOver Dialog
If you are interested in learning more about my e-book, please click here.